Re-Igniting the Enlightenment: On Building Landscapes for Decision

Tom Crowl

Dec 12, 2010, 11:10:04 AM12/12/10
Hi All,

New Post!

And Patent is Granted

Seeking University or other suitable academic, Enlightenment-focussed, Commons-oriented associations for partnerships in the advance and implementation of Commons-dedicated Account Network as well as issues concerning design for its best governance and architecture.

Dudes and dudettes... I believe this is an inevitability in one way or another (like a facebook or an ebay). But its vital that its evolution incorporate some fundamentals. I'm not trying to start Tom's Handy-dandy website for giving quarters to politicians here... don't leave me out in the cold. I'm trying to build a framework to assist what is inevitably going to be a difficult shift in the nature of governance without having to go through collapse first.

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

- Hunter S. Thompson

P.S. Just got admitted to the Caltech/MIT Enterprise Forum... that's a start. Any others out there? (pssst... pass it on!)

P.P.S. I heard Douglas Rushkoff yesterday talking about how we don't yet have the Web we really need. He's RIGHT! And I'm convinced that this is a path to that necessary distributed/decentralized/resilient unique institution... or rather that LANDSCAPE.