Now Live - Toward Open and Innovative Governance - Webcasts Aug 6-8 - #FOCAS12 - Aspen Institute, Also Sunshine 2.0 Indicators

Steven Clift

Aug 6, 2012, 11:04:16 AM8/6/12
to sunlightlabs, open-go...@lists.okfn.org, open-gove...@googlegroups.com, openhous...@googlegroups.com, opengovchicago, open-gove...@googlegroups.com, open-go...@googlegroups.com, ninja...@groups.open.org.nz, gov20c...@googlegroups.com, mun...@googlegroups.com, muni-in...@googlegroups.com, Open Data Network, EU Open Data Working Group, mySociety public, general purpose discussion list, incl...@forums.e-democracy.org, visiblegover...@googlegroups.com
We are now live. Please spread the word and Tweet your two cents.

Watch from:

http://www.aspeninstitute.tv (live and on-demand)

Twitter #focas12:

https://twitter.com/#!/search/%23focas12