View this page "XBRL Resources"

Zarathustra

Jul 14, 2009, 5:16:45 AM7/14/09
to open finance hackers
Hi all,

I just edit the group's Page on XBRL. I put some links to XBRL open
source projects. Take a look.
James

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/open-finance-hackers/web/xbrl-resources
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Mike Willis

Aug 14, 2009, 8:33:37 PM8/14/09
to open finance hackers
I added a couple of summary pages of XBRL projects around the world
and a link to an international market consortia developing
nonfinancial taxonomies and industry sector predictive KPIs.

selvan

Feb 1, 2010, 11:21:22 PM2/1/10
to open finance hackers
updated with following details,

http://code.google.com/p/xbrlware - Open source XBRL analyzer, 2010
http://www.xbrlware.com - Web site for analyzed XBRL reports and data
( Free for open source projects via REST API)
http://code.google.com/p/xbrlware-api - REST API for xbrlware.com

Cate Long

Feb 15, 2010, 10:56:21 AM2/15/10
to open finance hackers
XBRL International, Inc., (XII) released “XBRL: Towards a Diverse
Ecosystem” today, a Discussion Document seeking public comment on the
future business requirements and technical roadmap for the XBRL
business information standard. The Discussion Document may be
downloaded at:

http://www.xbrl.org/2010TechDiscussion/

The deadline to submit a comment letter or respond to the survey is
March 19th, 2010.

The XBRL Standards Board (XSB), responsible for managing the technical
development of the XBRL standard, has developed the Discussion
Document to determine the technical goals of the Consortium over the
next 5-10 years. The XSB is seeking feedback on its proposals to focus
on three areas:

*Ease of use for developers
*Enabling information comparability around the world
*Simplifying the use of XBRL data for analysis systems.

The Discussion Document is the first step in the consortium’s
development of a formal strategy which aims to expand on the existing,
successful XBRL standard. The consortium is exploring ways to make it
more accessible and more powerful while protecting existing
investments made by a very broad range of users.
“XII is inviting this open dialogue with all our stakeholders as we
gather feedback to evaluate the technical evolution of the XBRL
standard over the next decade.” said Anthony Fragnito, CPA, CEO of
XBRL International, Inc. “This important dialogue is being undertaken
to ensure we continue the pace of XBRL adoption and meet the needs of
the growing and diverse global marketplace using the XBRL standard.”

“We have reached an important point in the development of XBRL”
commented John Turner, outgoing Chair of the XBRL Standards Board. “In
part, XII now seeks to facilitate XBRL’s further adoption inside the
enterprise, as well as within other areas of the private and public
sectors that rely on business reporting of all kinds. We are very keen
to obtain significant external input on our ideas.”

http://xbrlblog.com/xbrl-international-seeks-broad-input-on-discussion-document.html