Financial reform scorecard

Cate Long

Mar 22, 2010, 3:30:37 PM3/22/10
to ca...@multiple-markets.com
The Senate Banking Committee is meeting at 5:00 pm today to begin their markup of the draft of financial reform

The members of the Committee have offered over 400 amendments to the legislation.

To help create transparency for the process I made a spreadsheet for everyone to use of all the offered amendments.

If you have copies of specific amendments that we can embed please forward them to me.

Also background available at Riski on many topics:

Thanks and good luck to everyone. These laws have not been substantially rewritten since the Great Depression. Let's hope we get it right.

Kind regards, Cate Long