Riski update

Cate Long

Mar 29, 2011, 7:37:11 AM3/29/11
to open finance hackers, Gene Phillips, mben...@hypercube.co.uk
Greetings all:

I have very important news regarding the sponsorship of Riski.

We have recently experienced substantial technical problems with the
site and I thought it best to seek out new arrangements for hosting
and technical support.

At the same time I presented, on Riski, to the Open Financial Data
Group.

OFDG is a group of financial market system experts, regulators and
academics who share information on market structure and ontologies.

The OFDG has agreed to sponsor Riski as part of their efforts to open
and stabilize the global financial system. We thank them for their
willingness to broaden their scope of activities and help make Riski
more available to regulators, legislators, academics and financial
media.

We also look forward to the growing number of financial market
professionals and academics who are coming forward to be contributors
on Riski.I also appreciate those who have come forward to volunteer to
provide technical for site.

Unfortunately it seems the transition to the new arrangements will be
a little rocky but I will keep everyone up to date on the progress of
the project.

May thanks to all who have contributed to the project.

kind regards, Cate