Need help with tech support for Riski

Cate Long

Mar 21, 2011, 4:34:51 PM3/21/11
to open finance hackers
Although Jesper and Toby have been very kind in helping do tech
support for Riski as part of their Freerisk project it's time to move
to a new setup.

If any one would like to help migrate the wiki to a new server and
help with permissioning users that would be great.

Thanks!

Daniel Smith

Mar 21, 2011, 5:14:47 PM3/21/11
to open-finan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cate.
I'd love to help in any way.
I haven't done tech support with Riski, but have for a good while in a
heavy client/server production environment, training, call desk,
server support, etc. Let me know anything I can do.
Yours,
Dan Smith

Cate Long

Mar 21, 2011, 5:34:07 PM3/21/11
to open-finan...@googlegroups.com
Brilliant Dan thank you!

Riski uses Wikimedia and currently Jesper hosts it on his server.

I would like to move the whole site to somewhere that we wont have to disturb Jesper.

I'm sure there are some other tech things that might need attention.

I'll pay for whatever server space is need [small amount].

Please let me know what information we need and hopefully Jesper can jump here to help.

Many thanks! Cate

Daniel Smith

Mar 22, 2011, 1:53:03 AM3/22/11
to open-finan...@googlegroups.com
That's great, Cate, thanks for the opportunity.
I'll look for contact from Jesper, or I'll get with him somehow.
Will check into what the needs are for the transfer, etc.
Dan

On 3/21/11, Cate Long <ca...@multiple-markets.com> wrote:
> Brilliant Dan thank you!
>
> Riski uses Wikimedia and currently Jesper hosts it on his server.
>
> I would like to move the whole site to somewhere that we wont have to
> disturb Jesper.
>
> I'm sure there are some other tech things that might need attention.
>
> I'll pay for whatever server space is need [small amount].
>
> Please let me know what information we need and hopefully Jesper can jump
> here to help.
>
> Many thanks! Cate

Cate Long

Mar 22, 2011, 10:24:09 AM3/22/11
to open-finan...@googlegroups.com
Excellent Dan... please let me know what I can do to help...

kind regards, Cate