Footnoted developer gig

footnoted

Jan 19, 2012, 5:08:25 PM1/19/12
to open finance hackers
Hi-
I run the site footnoted.com (formerly .org) which looks at the things
companies bury jn their routine SEC filings and I've been a member
here for awhile. I'm looking for a lead developer who (preferably
knows and/or cares about) SEC filings. The site is now owned by
Morningstar (I sold it nearly two years ago) but I'm still running
things for them. Here's a link to the posting:

http://corporate.morningstar.com/US/asp/subject.aspx?xmlfile=190.xml&filter=HR2108

Thanks,
Michelle
editor/founder
footnoted.com

Cate Long

Jan 22, 2012, 9:59:28 PM1/22/12
to open-finan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michelle:

You might consider posting this on some XBRL sites too.

best, Cate

MuniLand at Reuters
Riski
ShopYield

888-752-0900

James Hull

Mar 11, 2012, 11:39:16 PM3/11/12
to open-finan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michelle,

I'm really interested in this topic/idea and would love to have a conversation with you. I have some background programming, but I've never made a full blown web app. I'm more on the financial side and have a lot of experience with SEC filings, their website, some experience with XBRL and consider myself very adept with technical concepts.

Let me know if you'd like to chat.
Best,
James
James H.