Oct 31 / Nov 1 events

John Britton

Sep 21, 2009, 1:04:23 AM9/21/09
to open-everything-discuss
Hello All,

I've officially booked my trip to San Francisco for 29 Oct to 2 Nov, While I'm there I'll be organizing an Open Everything event. I've not decided which day to hold it yet and wanted to get some final feedback from others hosting events.

Will you be hosting on Sat 31 Oct or Sun 1 Nov? Is anyone else in SF?

Cheers,
John Britton

Douglas A. Whitfield

Sep 21, 2009, 1:18:05 AM9/21/09
to open-everyt...@googlegroups.com
We are still looking for a venue in Madison. I'm hoping to go look at
a place with Alnisa ASAP. My guess is we'll be doing it Nov 1st.

Allen Gunn

Sep 21, 2009, 12:37:27 PM9/21/09
to open-everyt...@googlegroups.com
Hey John,

Just wanted to RSVP regrets for that weekend in SF, looks like I'll be
running a Plone/Plumi video sprint in Budapest.

Hope it rocks!

Glad to help out with dialing in logistics in advance of the event if
you have questions etc.

peace,
gunner
--

Allen Gunn
Executive Director, Aspiration

Aspiration: "Better Tools for a Better World"