status of OpenEverything NYC

Robby O'Connor

Apr 11, 2010, 11:18:45 PM4/11/10
to open-everyt...@googlegroups.com
Hey John,

What's the status on OpenEverything NYC?

--rob

John Britton

Apr 11, 2010, 11:21:31 PM4/11/10
to open-everyt...@googlegroups.com
maybe in may, im working on finding a venue... got a lot of other things happening. I'm happy to pass the torch if anyone else wants to organize.

Cheers,
John Britton
--
contact info:
http://www.johndbritton.com

Robby O'Connor

Apr 11, 2010, 11:28:22 PM4/11/10
to open-everyt...@googlegroups.com
is UNICEF Headquarters out of question this time around?

John Britton

Apr 11, 2010, 11:41:41 PM4/11/10
to open-everyt...@googlegroups.com
I contacted them, but didn't hear anything back.

Mark Surman

Apr 12, 2010, 1:43:55 PM4/12/10
to open-everyt...@googlegroups.com
Hey Open Everythingers

I've been meaning to write for a while to update you on Mozilla
Drumbeat, which is slowly coming to life here:

http://www.drumbeat.org

We're including a bunch of events in this, similar to open everything
but with a strong focus on the web. As part of this, we're looking for
local organizers:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Drumbeat/events/organizers

I've shared this here in case anyone is interested. FYI, there is still
space in our Toronto facilitator training on April 23. Short notice, I
know. But may be interesting to someone.

Keep well.

ms