[Scrum] Sachin Chauhan - open-event-web - 20210806 - False

Sachin Chauhan

Aug 6, 2021, 10:15:46 AM8/6/21
to open-event
1. What did I do yesterday?
  • Address changes in explore page PR.
  • Address changes in announcement email.
  • Whole day work on admin sales sorting. Still not able to get optimal solution. Need some more exploration and research to solve this issue.

2. What I plan to do today?
    Continue my work on admin sales sorting issue.

    3. What is stopping me from doing my work?

          nothing. everything is fine.

    Mario Behling

    Aug 9, 2021, 6:53:05 PM8/9/21
    to Sachin Chauhan, open-event
    Hi,

    also no issue and PR links or numbers here.

    Difficult to collaborate without references.

    Please add all details.

    Thanks

    Sachin Chauhan

    Aug 10, 2021, 1:58:08 PM8/10/21