Mapping out channels for 64ch shuttleDrive Omnetics EIB

Dejanica

Feb 17, 2022, 6:41:22 AM2/17/22
to Open Ephys
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a schematic image of the 64ch shuttleDrive Omnetics EIB (like the one for the 64ch flexDrive Omnetics attached here). Or are the channels connected in the same way on both 64ch flex and shuttle drive EIB?

I need it to be able to map out all the channels correctly, to know which tetrode is which when doing recordings, and also to create a correct probe file for spikesorting.

Thank you in advance!

Best.
Dejana
EIB+pictures+for+inventory-04.png

Alex Leighton

Feb 17, 2022, 9:54:38 AM2/17/22
to Open Ephys
Hi Dejana,

I think this is the map you're looking for, if not let me know!

Cheers,

Alex