Gui V0.5.5.3 crashes if using two splitter nodes after each other

nils.n...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2022, 7:37:30 AM3/30/22
to Open Ephys
Hi,

I just installed the 0.5.5.3 GUI via the Windows EXE file and it keeps crashing for me whenever I add two splitter nodes after each other and press 'start acquisition'. If I remove one of the splitter nodes, it works without crashing. I can use many splitter nodes in my signal chain, not just one right after another...

I have attached an example GUI pipeline file that keeps crashing for me. Please let me know how to fix this and if you require any further info.
128ch_300322_screening_gui_v_0.5.5.3_crash