GUI Release v0.5.5.3 / SfN virtual booth

Josh Siegle

Nov 7, 2021, 7:17:38 PM11/7/21
to Open Ephys
Hi everyone,

GUI v0.5.5.3

We just put out a patch release of the Open Ephys GUI that fixes two bugs:

- The Spike Viewer doesn’t display waveforms for tetrodes (see Issue #483). This bug was introduced in version 0.5.5.1, and only affected visualization, not the underlying data.

- When using the Open Ephys format, the “CH” prefix can appear in the continuous channel file names in some recordings and not others (see Issue #477). We have updated the relevant code so that all recordings will have their files named in a consistent manner.

SfN Virtual Booth

For SfN this year we will be holding 4 “virtual booth” sessions over the next 4 days, in collaboration with the Miniscope team:

Monday, Nov 8
12-1 pm Central
Josh Siegle
“Open Ephys GUI + Acquisition Board”

Tuesday, Nov 9
12-1 pm Central
Daniel Aharoni
“Miniscopes and More”

Wednesday, Nov 10
12-1 pm Central
Jon Newman
“ONIX Data Acquisition System”

Thursday, Nov 11
12-1 pm Central
Open Ephys & Miniscope Teams
Q&A Session

All the sessions will use the same Zoom link, https://mit.zoom.us/j/3218471095

Please stop by to ask questions and learn about our latest tools!

Josh