How to use the Intantech software with OpenEphys board

Daniel Stolzberg

May 3, 2021, 2:01:51 PM5/3/21
to Open Ephys
Hello,

I would like to give Intantech's new software a try with the OpenEphys board.  I have been unable to just install and run their software.  Do I need to flash different firmware to OpenEphys board in order to use their software?

Thanks,
Daniel

Josh Siegle

May 3, 2021, 2:34:12 PM5/3/21
to Daniel Stolzberg, Open Ephys
Hi Daniel,

I wasn’t able to get it to work either, including after swapping out the RHDInterfaceBoard bitfile for the Open Ephys one.

It doesn’t look like the source code is posted anywhere, so I don’t have any info to troubleshoot.

Can you get in touch with Intan and see if they have any advice?

Josh

Minggui Chen

Nov 14, 2021, 11:01:30 AM11/14/21
to Open Ephys
We have a open ephys board (opal kelly 6010 version), and intended to perform chronic recordings on NHPs. I am wondering if it's possible to use Intan RHX software to acquire neural data and analog inputs. It would be awesome if it also works for other types of inputs, such as digital in/out and analog out. We want to use intan software, as it makes sense for us to set a RMS threshold on all channels everyday before acquisition.

We installed the Intan RHX software, and all the neural and auxiliary channels from the headstages works normally. But we can't see any other channels, including analog channels that are absolutely required for us.