Meetup this Sunday

1 view

Jonathan Rudenberg

Jan 29, 2011, 9:22:11 AM1/29/11
to open-data-ottawa-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings fellow developers/public transit enthusiasts,

We will be having a meetup tomorrow where we can discuss the results of
the pilot project and the future of the GPS API. Biju Nair from the City
of Ottawa will be there to answer questions, and discuss the API.

Date: Sunday, January 30th, 7:00PM
Location: Lieutenant's Pump, 361 Elgin Street

Please let me know if you are coming, so that I can get a rough idea for
the reservation.

Cheers,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rudenberg | @titanous

Daniel Langer

Jan 29, 2011, 10:07:32 AM1/29/11
to open-data-ottawa-...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.

Dan

Dave Schindler

Jan 29, 2011, 11:34:31 AM1/29/11
to open-data-ottawa-...@googlegroups.com
I'm out of town this weekend, but really want to go. Can people take notes and post them to this group afterwards?

Dave Gallant

Jan 29, 2011, 12:53:35 PM1/29/11
to open-data-ottawa-...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.

Dave
42-Bit Solutions

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 9:22 AM, Jonathan Rudenberg <jona...@titanous.com> wrote:

--
Move and the Way will open.

Darren Kipp

Jan 29, 2011, 12:58:00 PM1/29/11
to open-data-ottawa-...@googlegroups.com
I am tentatively in.

Ethan Van den Berg

Jan 29, 2011, 10:07:14 PM1/29/11
to open-data-ottawa-...@googlegroups.com

I'll be there.

Sean Kibbee

Jan 30, 2011, 2:23:08 PM1/30/11
to open-data-ottawa-...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunatly, I can't make it. I really only have 3 questions which I'm sure will be asked:

1. Any estimate as to when the feed will be back up;
2. Can we get a tripid in the feed to compare against the already released GSF data; and
3. Can we also get a timestamp to indicate what time the bus data was sent/received?

Thanks. Have fun everyone!

Sean

Darren Kipp

Jan 30, 2011, 5:20:48 PM1/30/11
to open-data-ottawa-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I am just getting over a really nasty cold that I thought would be gone
by now....and it doesn't seem to be Rather than risk giving this thing
to anyone else, I am going to stay away for tonight.

My questions are mostly along the same lines as those Sean listed, plus
details on the data quality concerns that caused things to be pulled
might be interesting.

Regards,
-Darren

Edward Ocampo-Gooding

Jan 30, 2011, 5:52:50 PM1/30/11
to open-data-ottawa-...@googlegroups.com, open-data-ottawa-...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

This cold must be popular as I still feel like warmed over death. Needless to say, I can't make it tonight.

Please keep detailed notes and throw them up on Google docs afterwards.

Edward

swf...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2011, 6:02:33 PM1/30/11
to open-data-ottawa-...@googlegroups.com