Media contact from Dev Community

Alex Lougheed

Mar 21, 2012, 12:23:47 PM3/21/12
to Open Data Ottawa / OC Tranpo GPS API
Howdy all,

I've been coordinating some of the background politicking on behalf of
the community. The API is out tomorrow--info on how to get keys
shortly.

I have two media contacts that are looking for someone who intends to
build an app on top of the API within the next month. If you are
interested in taking on a couple of media interviews (and free plugs
for your eventual product) please respond to this ASAP. They're
looking for interviews today.

I can provide some speaking notes if required.

Best,
Alex

Larry Dunkelman

Mar 21, 2012, 12:29:29 PM3/21/12
to open-data-ottawa-...@googlegroups.com
Alex,

I'm planning on using the API as an addition to my BusBuddyOttawa app.  I plan on starting the instant the API keys/documentation are ready.  I'd be willing to participate - speaking notes would be great. Do you  know the types of questions they would have?

..Larry