OC Tranpo feed is happening

Edward Ocampo-Gooding

Mar 21, 2012, 10:24:35 AM3/21/12
to Open Data Ottawa / OC Tranpo GPS API
Yay! This report’s policy was passed today in council:
http://ottawa.ca/calendar/ottawa/citycouncil/tc/2012/03-21/4-ACS2012-COS-TRA-0001-GPS%20Open%20Data%20Policy.htm

Looks like OC Transpo’s open data feed looms ahead in the very near
future.

Edward Ocampo-Gooding

Mar 21, 2012, 10:35:38 AM3/21/12
to open-data-ottawa-...@googlegroups.com
It is very cool.

Go us.

On Wednesday, 21 March, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Don Kelly wrote:

If what arrives is even close to what's outlined in the document,
we've seen a complete 360 in reaction. That's actually pretty cool.

Don/

Don Kelly

Mar 21, 2012, 10:34:47 AM3/21/12
to open-data-ottawa-...@googlegroups.com
If what arrives is even close to what's outlined in the document,
we've seen a complete 360 in reaction. That's actually pretty cool.

Don/

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 10:24, Edward Ocampo-Gooding
<edwa...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
http://hi.im/donkelly
https://github.com/karfai

Dave Schindler

Mar 23, 2012, 8:10:26 AM3/23/12
to Open Data Ottawa / OC Tranpo GPS API
FYI To those who haven't found this on their own already, this is
where the feed info is: http://octranspo1.com/developers (or in
French:http://octranspo1.com/developpeurs).

Have fun!

Dave