OGP Second National Action Plan consultation - update on the process.

Mark O'Toole

Oct 14, 2016, 11:26:04 AM10/14/16
to Open Data Ireland
Dear all

a short information update about the OGP Second  National Action Plan consultation process has been posted to the OGP Ireland website.

You can read it here:

John Handelaar

Oct 14, 2016, 1:21:17 PM10/14/16
to open-dat...@googlegroups.com
I'm still waiting for the consultations around the country which DPER
said didn't happen the first time for no reason at all except a lack
of time,

I'm also waiting for the consultations which don't happen during
office hours, excluding participation from anybody who works for a
living.

In short, I'm waiting for a consultation.

Possibly as an added bonus, the faintest glimmer of recognition from
any of the endless parade of morons that Ireland's OGP process is and
always has been a complete sham because nobody on the State's payroll
seems to have noticed that the P in OGP stands for 'partnership' and
that necessarily means that once in a million years the civil servants
involved are supposed to actually talk to people and include their
suggestions directly in things.

What you have now is a rerun of the lie of the first Action Plan. Slap
it together at the last minute, make an illusory attempt to get a list
of things from civic society, include NONE of them in the Action Plan
but instead just copy-and-paste some crap out of the last manifesto,
and hope nobody at OGPsec notices.

Trust me, I'm going to make extremely sure they notice this time. See
you in Paris.

Mark O'Toole

Oct 14, 2016, 1:23:45 PM10/14/16
to Open Data Ireland
Apologies everyone, there was a temporary issue with the link to the update page.
The page is available again now:

Kind Regards,

Mark