Driving Open Transport Data panel session - Thu 22 March

deirdrelee

Mar 6, 2018, 8:37:01 AM3/6/18
to Open Data Ireland
Hi,

Driving Open Transport Data, the second session of the Open Data Impact Series, will be held on Thu 22nd March, 9am-12.

One of the sectors with the greatest uptake of Open Data is transport. From timetables and routes, roads and infrastructure, to footfall and traffic volumes, there is a wealth of information captured in the transport domain.

In this second session, we will talk to both publishers and users of Open Transport Data. We will look at how the data is being adopted and used, what challenges users face, and what other transport data could be made available.

There is a great line-up of panellists already, with more to be announced, including the National Transport Authority (particular focus on RTPI API), Smart Dublin, Transport Infrastructure Ireland, South Dublin County Council, CityHook, CitySwifter, BikeLook, FluidEdge and ARUP.

The event is free and all are welcome. Register at https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/driving-open-transport-data-tickets-43349968924

Please also share the event on social media and with your networks.

Kind regards,
Deirdre Lee
CEO, Derilinx
www.derilinx.com

Driving Open Transport Data is organised in collaboration with the Open Data Unit of the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform, the National Transport Authority, Smart Dublin and Transport Infrastructure Ireland.