Consultation: OGP Second National Action Plan

Vanessa Liston

Aug 26, 2016, 8:41:05 AM8/26/16
to Open Data Ireland

****** Apologies for cross-posting *******

Dear all,

CiviQ has been contracted by the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform to support Ireland's Open Government Partnership Second National Action Plan consultation process.

The initial stage of the consultation has just been launched and is open for participation until the 30th September - see http://www.ogpireland.ie.

During this time you can make an open submission on a new OGP Ireland consultation portal (consult.opgireland.ie) which enables the sharing, discussion and update of submissions. The aim is to share the wide range of ideas, experience and knowledge on open government to build capacity and engage the widest range of citizens possible in this important consultation. We hope that you will make your submission early so that others can benefit from your input.

During September a number of civic forums will be held in both Dublin and Kilkenny. Participants in this first stage will have the opportunity to attend these. A second consultation will be held from mid to end October on the draft National Action Plan document.

We very much look forward to the opportunity to work with you to develop an effective Second NAP through an inclusive and transparent process. Our role will be to support the initial and final stage of the consultation process in terms of enabling wide participation in the process, helping to ensure a wide representation of views at the civic forums, and transparently demonstrating how your input relates to the commitments and actions identified for the National Action Plan.

We will update the OGPIreland.ie regularly with information. Please send any information you would like included, for example on meetings or events. There is also a new Facebook page for OGPIreland and further channels will be added over the coming weeks.

We look forward to meeting you over the coming months and welcome your feedback and input on the process.

Kind regards,

Vanessa

Vanessa Liston

CiviQ