Call for talks on Irish Linked Data projects at 9th DBpedia Community Meeting, Galway, 21st June

Rob Brennan

Mar 1, 2017, 2:18:54 PM3/1/17
to open-dat...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

the DBpedia Association is having a community meeting in Galway on June 21st this year (http://wiki.dbpedia.org/meetings/Galway2017 ). These community meetings are a great way to learn more about DBpedia, its applications and the community of users and researchers that surround it.

I will be co-chairing a session at the meeting that highlights Irish Linked Data projects.

Hence if you have a project that you would like to talk about (10 mins), join in a discussion on the state of play in Linked Data in Ireland and meet other practitioners please contact me directly or use the form linked below to propose your talk. When filling in the form please mention that you'd like to be included in the "Irish Linked Data session"
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSddf8EHYFaqyr7SWQtAp2N4QI_HVMsjUs_INEw7YaJXY5wUrg/viewform?c=0&w=1

Note that registration for this event is free, but you must pre-register to attend (donations are accepted to help with costs), register here:
 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/9th-dbpedia-community-meeting-in-galway-2017-tickets-31481550164

Many thanks

Rob Brennan
Senior Research Fellow,
Knowledge and Data Engineering Group, ADAPT Centre
Trinity College Dublin