ODD XML schema and Java bindings

codebrane

Mar 13, 2009, 11:09:11 AM3/13/09
to Open Data Definition
Hi there,

I came across ODD while looking at getting out of Elgg 0.9, so I
decided to use it to migrate the data to 1.5 RC2. I thought I'd do an
XML schema for it and a JAR with test case source so that Java
programmers can use it with ease. Is there anywhere I can bung these
up for others to use?

btw - can you update the draft spec as the attributes are in UPPERCASE
in the documentation (UUID) but lowercase (uuid) in the examples. I
presume they're meant to be lowercase.

It's a nice simple format btw. I've done an Elgg 1.5 RC2 plugin that
consumes an ODD file and creates users. Planning to migrate the rest
of the data...

Alistair

Dhrup

Mar 15, 2009, 11:24:29 AM3/15/09
to Open Data Definition
On 13 Mar, 11:09, codebrane <alistairs...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> It's a nice simple format btw. I've done an Elgg 1.5 RC2 plugin that
> consumes an ODD file and creates users. Planning to migrate the rest
> of the data...

I look forward to seeing your PlugIn on the community.
It sounds interesting...;-)

Dhrup

Mar 19, 2009, 5:58:18 PM3/19/09
to Open Data Definition