Launching the Open Data Day 2021 mini-grant scheme. Apply by 12pm GMT on Friday 5th February

Stephen Abbott Pugh

Jan 15, 2021, 3:05:43 AMJan 15
to Open Data Day
Hi everyone,

I am thrilled to announce that once again the Open Knowledge Foundation is giving out mini-grants to support people hosting Open Data Day events across the world.

We have 50 mini-grants of $300 USD each to give out this year and we are providing mini-grants to both:
  • Real world events in your location, and
  • Online events to connect with community members and people around the world virtually
To be awarded a mini-grant, events must fit into one of the four tracks:
  1. Environmental data
  2. Tracking public money flows
  3. Open mapping
  4. Data for equal development
Apply by 12pm GMT on Friday 5th February via the application form.

Help us spread the word about Open Data Day around the world by translating the opendataday.org website and key messages for your country. See Google doc for details.

And please reply to this message or email opend...@okfn.org if you have any further questions about the mini-grants.

All the best,

Stephen Abbott Pugh
Content development manager

Open Knowledge Foundation - For a fair, free and open future
http://okfn.org | @okfn | Facebook | Blog