Fwd: OpenClimate call: Aug 31 at 14UTC, creating a fossil-free internet by 2030

Kate Wing

Aug 25, 2021, 10:45:54 AM8/25/21
to open-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello Open Data Day community - Passing this on about a semi-monthly gathering of people working on open climate data and climate/tech data.  -Kate

Apr 22, 2024, 2:57:34 PM (2 days ago) Apr 22
to Open Data Day
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7529 555638