Announcing the winners of the Open Data Day 2022 small grants

Nikesh Balami

Jun 5, 2022, 10:46:11 PM6/5/22
to Open Data Day
Dear everyone,

Hope this email finds you in good health.

Open Knowledge Foundation is excited to announce the list of organisations who have been awarded small grants to help them host Open Data Day events and activities across the world.

We received 296 small grants application this year and were greatly impressed by the quality of the event proposals. But we could not support all of those who applied.

This year we are supporting 14 events; 10 open data events and 4 events for the “Ocean data for a thriving planet” category.

Here are the organisations who will receive small grants: https://blog.okfn.org/2022/06/06/announcing-the-winners-of-the-open-data-day-2022-small-grants/

Congratulations to all winners. Looking forward!

Regards,
Nikesh Balami
Open Knowledge Foundation

Ayomide Faleye

Jun 6, 2022, 4:32:13 PM6/6/22
to Nikesh Balami, Open Data Day
Hello 'Nikesh,

Thank you for your emial.

I will like to suggest that the Open data day focuses on lesser themes or increase the number of grantees. The impact of the events could be better.

It may also encourage more people doing actual and impactful work away from social media to apply.

Thank you.

Best wishes.
'Mide Faleye.

Consultant || Research || OpenData || OpenGov