Thank you for your feedback about Open Data Day. Here’s what we learned.

James Hamilton

Nov 17, 2020, 6:20:43 AM11/17/20
to Open Data Day
Hello

Many thanks to those who replied to our survey on Open Data Day. We really appreciate you taking the time to help next year's Open Data Day be even better.

We received lots of feedback - both positive and negative. And many people offered to help with Open Data Day 2021. Thank you so much!

We've summarised what we learned from the survey responses in a new blog post which you can find here

Here at Open Knowledge Foundation we will spend the next few weeks digesting all these great ideas and working out how best to respond to make sure Open Data Day 2021 is better than ever.

Many thanks !