Application for the Open Data Day 2022 small grants is now open!

Nikesh Balami

Apr 18, 2022, 11:58:39 AM4/18/22
to Open Data Day
Dear everyone,

Hope this email finds you in good health.

Open Knowledge Foundation is excited to announce the launch of the Open Data Day 2022 Small Grants Application to support organisations hosting Open Data events and activities across the world.

This year’s grant funding is OPEN for in-person events only and will support 14 events. 10 open data events and 4 special category events.

Depending on the types of events, the grant will support selected registered organisations with grants ranging from USD 500 to USD 1000 each. The application deadline is 13th May 2022. We have special grants for the “Ocean data for a thriving planet” category to support organisations hosting World Oceans Day and Data related activities.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Looking forward!

Regards,
Nikesh Balami
Open Knowledge Foundation

Thiago Ferauche

Apr 18, 2022, 6:30:13 PM4/18/22
to Open Data Day
Hi Nikeshi,

We from Py013 are excited to work with ocean data, we are from a coastal region in Brazil, and we are thinking about working with some local fishing data.

We didn't find any Data activity on World Oceans Day, can you help us with that?

The application form has some kind of private access issue, that we couldn't access it. We think it is not public access.

Best regards,

Ferauche

Nikesh Balami

Apr 18, 2022, 9:26:36 PM4/18/22
to Open Data Day
Thank you everyone for highlighting the private access issue on the grant application form.

The issue has been resolved. Please try again :)

Regards,
Nikesh