Promoting some keynote events/lectures during Open Data Day 2022

James Hamilton

Jul 12, 2021, 8:53:43 PMJul 12
to open-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello

This week we published a blog post inviting organisations and individuals from around the world to 'Work with us on ‘Promoting some keynote events/lectures during Open Data Day 2022’, focusing on one topic area.

If you or your organisation would like to discuss working with the Open Knowledge team on this please do email us on opend...@okfn.org

We think focusing on one topic area, and curating and promoting some key note events, could be a powerful mechanism to show the benefits of open data and encourage the adoption of open data policies by government, business and civil society.

Best

--
James Hamilton
Development Manager

Open Knowledge Foundation - For a fair, free and open future