New Open Data Day events listings and search

Stephen Abbott Pugh

Feb 18, 2021, 4:11:31 AMFeb 18
to Open Data Day
Hi everyone,

Ahead of Open Data Day 2021 and in anticipation of there being a lot more online/virtual events this year, the team at Open Knowledge Foundation have updated the Open Data Day website to give people a way to find details on upcoming events:

You can find online events to join

Filter by world region

Search online events by topic

And link to any individual event

To add your Open Data Day event to the map and events listing page, please fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfBBp5CZXe2M8wXulTNgRTZWo1PD2raB6IEEha9FJaq6hVSfQ/viewform

We hope this will make it a little easier for everyone discover events near them or online events they want to join.

Stephen Abbott Pugh

Content development manager

Email: stephen.a...@okfn.org

Open Knowledge Foundation - For a fair, free and open future

http://okfn.org | @okfn | Facebook | Blog

Contenidos Eduna

Feb 21, 2021, 3:39:02 PMFeb 21
to Open Data Day
Hello:
about surveys to assistants through the event,
Are you have ideas?
Regards, Mónica

NBANI FRIDAY

Feb 21, 2021, 3:51:52 PMFeb 21
to Contenidos Eduna, Open Data Day
Dear colleagues,

Thanks so much for your email. I'm just a young lady with passion to defend and protect the environment. I'm not financially strong to execute my ideas however funding has been mayor challenge for me to launch my innovative and creative ideas. Therefore, I will not be able to organize the campaign again. Always reach out to me whenever opportunity comes up.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers

Adorbu Baridakara.
Lekeh Development Foundation LEDEF.