Open Data Day 2021?

Thiago Ferauche

Jun 19, 2020, 8:53:58 AM6/19/20
to Open Data Day
Hello everybody,

Do we have a date to open data day 2021?

We are thinking about an online event because of the covid-19, what are yout thinking about?

Regards,

Thiago Ferauche
Unisantos - Catholic University of Santos
Py013 - Python Users Group of Santos

Lana Podgoršek

Jun 29, 2020, 4:28:21 PM6/29/20
to Open Data Day
Hello,

is date to Open data day 2021 published?

I like the idea of online event, we haven't decided yet, maybe situation will get better before March. #fingerscrossed

Best,
Lana

Stephen Abbott Pugh

Jul 19, 2020, 3:07:04 PM7/19/20
to Open Data Day
Hi everyone,

Thanks to Thiago and Lana for posing these questions and for kickstarting the conversation about a date for Open Data Day 2021.

What would everyone think about setting Saturday 6th March 2021 as the date for the next Open Data Day?

It's too early to know what the COVID-19 situation will be around the world by then and I hope that in-person events will be possible in many countries, but it would also be great to have more discussions sharing advice for running successful virtual events just in case.

Great to hear your thoughts. Hope everyone is well.

Stephen Abbott Pugh

Open Data Day project manager @ Open Knowledge Foundation

Email: stephen.a...@okfn.org

Open Knowledge Foundation - For a fair, free and open future

http://okfn.org | @okfn | Facebook | Blog

Gaïus Kowene

Jul 20, 2020, 8:20:09 PM7/20/20
to Stephen Abbott Pugh, Open Data Day
Hi, Stephen!

6th March seems like a good day to me!

With Gratitude,
Gaius

Gaïus Kowene||
Award-winning Journalist
Digital Communications Consultant

E - mail: gko...@gmail.com

Mobile: +243 97 39 500 95.

*Everything written in this email (and attachments too) is strictly confidential, unless we agree otherwise.

Thiago Ferauche

Jul 20, 2020, 8:26:23 PM7/20/20
to Gaïus Kowene, Stephen Abbott Pugh, Open Data Day
Hi Everybody,

6th March looks like a good date for Brazil too.

I hope you are all doing well.

Best Regards,

Ferauche

Lana Podgoršek

Jul 25, 2020, 4:34:04 PM7/25/20
to Open Data Day
Hi everyone,

Saturday 6th March 2021 is good for Croatia as well.

We will know more about covid situation by the end of the year, currently with summer season, situation could go both ways, hope it will be ok next year to organize in-person event. Anyhow we do plan to organize it according to possibilities.

Best,
Lana

Sammy joel Panwal

Jul 25, 2020, 5:57:06 PM7/25/20
to Gaïus Kowene, Stephen Abbott Pugh, Open Data Day
Hi Stephen Abbot,

March 6 will be good for the ODD.

Sammy Joel
Nigeria.

Masahiko SHOJI

Jul 25, 2020, 10:12:01 PM7/25/20
to Sammy joel Panwal, Gaïus Kowene, Stephen Abbott Pugh, Open Data Day
Hi,

Like in recent years, March 6 seems like good for Japan.

Best

Masa SHOJI
Open Knowledge Japan

Stephen Abbott Pugh

Sep 23, 2020, 7:42:08 AM9/23/20
to Open Data Day
Dear all,

Thanks to everyone for confirming that Saturday 6th March looks like a great date for Open Data Day 2021.

I've just published a blogpost announcing the date:
Mark your calendars and spread the word! #OpenDataDay #ODD2021

Cheers,
Steve

Massimiliano

Apr 22, 2024, 5:01:24 PM (2 days ago) Apr 22
to Open Data Day
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7529 555638