Mini Grants 2022

Denise Colbert

Jan 5, 2022, 6:32:19 AM1/5/22
to Open Data Day
Hello,

There is info about the grants on the website, but nothing on how to apply. Have we missed it?

Many thanks,

Denise

Denise Colbert
Engagement Coordinator, Free UK Genealogy CIO
Registered in England and Wales, number 1167484

Thiago Ferauche

Jan 5, 2022, 6:51:55 AM1/5/22
to Denise Colbert, Open Data Day
HI,

We from py013 (Community of python programmer from Brazil (Santos/SP), would like to know how to apply to. We didn't find any information about that, there is only a link to instructions of 2021 minigrants (https://blog.okfn.org/2021/02/12/meet-the-organisations-receiving-open-data-day-2021-mini-grants/), nothing about 2022 minigrants.

Best regards,

Ferauche

lilly....@okfn.org

Jan 5, 2022, 9:53:43 AM1/5/22
to Open Data Day
Hi all,

The call for grants has not opened yet, so you haven't missed anything. We (myself or someone else from OKF) will let you know more soon! :-)

- Lilly

escueladef...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2022, 9:32:30 AM2/9/22
to Open Data Day
Hi Everyone! Are the forms to apply for the 2022 mini grants not yet available? And I see that the interactive map of events still does not allow the loading of the 2022 events. Am I correct? Please, if anyone has updated information, tell me where to find it. Thanks!

Andreas Kugel

Feb 9, 2022, 10:07:40 AM2/9/22
to open-d...@googlegroups.com

Hello.

I received the following information from okfn.org yesterday:

We are in the process of rethinking the project and it will be in a different format this year. We are aware of the updates needed and the time frame.
The updated information about the event will be published next Monday.
So, it looks like we have to be patient until Monday ...

Best regards,

Andreas

Kashindi B. Pierre

Feb 9, 2022, 10:11:47 AM2/9/22
to Andreas Kugel, open-d...@googlegroups.com

Sammy joel Panwal

Feb 9, 2022, 12:24:34 PM2/9/22
to Kashindi B. Pierre, andrea...@codefor.de, Open Data Day

Khumbo Bangala Chirembo

Feb 9, 2022, 12:47:10 PM2/9/22
to Sammy joel Panwal, Kashindi B. Pierre, andrea...@codefor.de, Open Data Day
This time if they can consider increasing grant amount to cushion the impact of Covid-19. Economies of most countries are not doing well,  we are facing inflation.

Patrick Kalonde

Mar 9, 2022, 2:30:23 AM3/9/22
to Andreas Kugel, Open Data Day, Alick Austin
Hi Dr Kugel,

Was there any new information regarding 2022 small grant. I see that there is abit of a lag between the last time you asked about it, the last response and present day.

Patrick

Kashindi B. Pierre

Mar 13, 2022, 5:41:27 PM3/13/22
to Patrick Kalonde, Andreas Kugel, Open Data Day, Alick Austin
Hi All,

Would like to know if any link to the grant scheme have been published yet?

Look forward hearing from you.

Thank you,

Kashindi

Patrick Kalonde

Mar 13, 2022, 6:06:09 PM3/13/22
to Kashindi B. Pierre, Andreas Kugel, Open Data Day, Alick Austin
That's my question too

Patrick

Nikesh Balami

Mar 23, 2022, 12:25:54 AM3/23/22
to Open Data Day
Dear everyone,

Hope this email finds you in good health.

I am Nikesh Balami, and I recently took the responsibility to work and coordinate closely with the Open Data Day community.

As you all might have already noticed, there were a few changes in the ODD grant scheme of this year and no grant application was open on March 5.

With that being said, we are working to open the call for grants to celebrate face-to-face meetings very soon. The grants will support selected registered institutions and the amount to apply for would be up from USD 500 to up to USD 1500 for in-person events only.

More information will be shared soon. Looking forward!

Regards,
Nikesh Balami

Massimiliano

Apr 22, 2024, 2:46:09 PM (2 days ago) Apr 22
to Open Data Day
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7529 555638