Results of Open Data Day 2021 - Santos/SP-Brazil

Thiago Ferauche

Mar 11, 2021, 9:08:35 PM3/11/21
to Open Data Day
I would like to share with you all our results from Open Data Day 2021, organized by Py013, a python users groups community from Santos city, in Brazil.

We use a data set of children vaccination of Noth area of Brazil. We noticed how places with low income and low urban development suffer from low vaccination cover.

The results of 4 days of events can be seen in our github repo: https://github.com/Py013/Open-Data-Day-2021/

Stephen Abbott Pugh

Mar 16, 2021, 4:46:34 AM3/16/21
to Open Data Day
Thanks for sharing the results of your Open Data Day event, Thiago. It was great to see so many events taking place across Brazil.

All the best

Stephen

Massimiliano

Apr 22, 2024, 3:14:59 PM (4 days ago) Apr 22
to Open Data Day
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7529 555638