Deadline to Submit A Session Proposal for MozFest 2021 is Fast-approaching!

Sadik Shahadu

Nov 18, 2020, 7:26:42 AM11/18/20
to sa...@mozillafestival.org

Hello,

*Apologies for cross-posting*

The Deadline to submit a session proposal for Mozfest 2021 is fast-approaching! That’s why I’m inviting you and your community to participate in the first-ever virtual MozFest!

MozFest is a unique hybrid: part art, tech and society convening, part maker festival, and the premiere gathering for activists in diverse global movements fighting for a more humane digital world.

Submit A Session Idea for MozFest This Year

Anyone can submit a session – you don’t need any particular expertise, just a great project or idea and the desire to collaborate and learn from festival participants. Since it’s online this year, we’re especially eager to see session proposals from those that haven’t been able to attend in year’s past due to travel restrictions.

If you or someone you know is interested in leading a session at MozFest this year, you can submit your session idea here! The deadline is November 23.

Need help?

Check these great resources:
Best Regards.
--