Friday Drinks in Delft

Alper Çuğun

Oct 31, 2008, 10:48:55 AM10/31/08
to Open Coffee Delft
Hello everybody,

After some months of silence we heard some signals from the community
that a revival of the event might be appreciated. A lot of stuff has
happened, people and projects are moving on and catching up while
drinking a beer could be a nice way to spend part of a Friday
afternoon.

So announcing the next iteration of Open Beer Delft, the VrijMiBo for
entrepeneurial and freelance Delft.

Beers on us at our office Studio 4 Stagioni
Friday November 14th, 17:00 - 19:00
Hooikade 2, Delft (see: http://studio4stagioni.nl/about/ )

Come one, come all and invite those that may not be aware of this
event. A quick reply to this address, so we know how many people to
expect, would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Alper

P.S. In other news, at our office we are also looking for permanent
occupants for one or two desks. The ad for the lease is at:
http://studio4stagioni.nl/2008/09/vacatures/
If you want to visit or need a desk for (part of) a day, you're of
course always welcome.