Cluster Management and ArgoCD

Carlos Santana

Mar 25, 2021, 1:38:24 PM3/25/21
to open-cluster-management
Hi
  I'm new to community, I was trying to figure out if you have a Slack or discord to chat with someone about architecture patterns and the use of RHACM and OpenShift GitOps (ArgoCD)

I worked at IBM with customers and my team have some patterns defined [1] today that we use to implement solutions, we have being use Tekton and ArgoCD for the most part for DevOps.

Customers are looking into how to best manage GitOps with ArgoCD with multiple clusters.

Now that OpenShift adopted ArgoCD, I would like to chat with someone on what are some of best practices to bring along Open cluster management to an existing gitops using argocd to gain the benefits of policy placement and other things while not loosing the benefits they just gained with ArgoCD GitOps. I started a repo here [2] where I have some of the guidelines we are forming with a 3 layer cake (apps, services, infra)

Regards
Carlos Santana
@csananapr