OBP Package v0.3.0 released

Open Bandit Project

Oct 7, 2020, 2:56:42 PM10/7/20
to Open Bandit Project

Dear all,

We have released the OBP package version 0.3.0. The changes are summarized below.

  • Allowed evaluation policy to be stochastic, which makes the package more consistent with the theoretical formulation of OPE
  • Added some advanced estimation techniques such as cross-fitting and doubly robust with shrinkage
  • Modified examples to evaluate offline bandit policies (not online ones) with some OPE estimators, which again makes the package more consistent with the formulation of OPE: https://github.com/st-tech/zr-obp/tree/master/examples
  • Added some slides about the whole project to the repository: https://github.com/st-tech/zr-obp/tree/master/slides

Please update your package accordingly.
We plan to add some functions to the package soon, and stay tuned!

Best Regards,
Open Bandit Project Team