Data extraction, validation and migration services

Invisible

Dec 14, 2010, 12:26:56 PM12/14/10
to p2pu-assessment
Dear Customer,

Are you wasting your time and money in manually collecting information
from the Internet?

JBGrab web research firm specializes in collecting data from anywhere
on the internet, search engines and web resources and extract specific
content from the targeted web pages. Web data extraction is the
process of mining relevant data from web pages and transforming the
unstructured information into meaningful database (Excel etc).

We offer affordable Web research services for:

• Data Collection
• Automated Data collection
• Data Mining
• Website Scrapping
• Webpage Data extraction
• Mailing list creation
• Database Validation
• Text Data Mining
• Market research

Contact me for further details and examples of previously compiled
excel sheets.

Regards,

Janib Soomro
Marketing Director