Fwd: [p2pu-research] P2PU Surveys

Philipp Schmidt

Dec 16, 2010, 6:18:49 AM12/16/10
to open-assessment
Hello Assessment Friends:

We are currently preparing two surveys - one for course organizers and
one for course participants - which we intend to use to collect data
over the next iterations of courses (and also for the round that
recently ended). We would love your help with refining the surveys,
and adding any assessment related questions that we should ask.

http://p2puniversity.limequery.com/admin/admin.php

User: public
Password: publicpublic

Unfortunately there is no way to give you full view access without
also giving you the rights to make changes. The public account can see
all the questions, but not all the answer options. If you are
interested in helping shape the surveys, please let me know and we'll
set up an individual account for you with edit rights.

Have a look at the attached screenshot to see how the survey software
works - it's not completely intuitive.

Best - P

Today was the deadline for a completed survey. I haven't heard from
the group. Will you be needing an extension?

p2pu.org

limesurvey-screenshot.png

Philipp Schmidt

Dec 16, 2010, 6:27:10 AM12/16/10
to open-assessment
On 16 December 2010 13:18, Philipp Schmidt <phi.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately there is no way to give you full view access without
> also giving you the rights to make changes. The public account can see
> all the questions, but not all the answer options. If you are
> interested in helping shape the surveys, please let me know and we'll
> set up an individual account for you with edit rights.

I stand corrected - by myself. See attached screenshot to see how you
can test the full survey with the public user ID.

1. Select a survey
2. Click the little green gear icon on the left to test it

limesurvey-screenshot2.png