Reaching Out To HR Departments At Major Companies

Jake Bialer

Jan 23, 2011, 2:54:14 PM1/23/11
to open-as...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,
I'm Jake Bialer. I've been spending my weekend at the P2PU NYC meetup and I'm interested in continuing to help figure out how assessment works at p2pu.

Have we discussed reaching out to the HR departments of companies, such as Google and Facebook, and working with them to develop our accreditation standards? If we could get our accreditation standards approved by a large group of employers, then our badges would hold a lot more weight for those employers and all employers and be much more valuable to course participants.

Google and Facebook both use puzzles to find applicants who aren't found through other methods. For example, http://www.facebook.com/careers/puzzles.php One idea would be to have them contribute some puzzles to P2PU.

Thoughts?

Jake Bialer
(847) 656-6617