Please upload notes from the P2PU assessment workshop

1 view

Ahrash Bissell

Sep 30, 2010, 2:09:58 PM9/30/10
to open-as...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I hope that everyone has had some time to reflect on the diverse discussions we held at the P2PU assessment workshop last week. I know that I am excited to drive forward on some of the practical outcomes and also to continue communications with many of you.

I had some trouble finding the appropriate location on the P2PU wiki to drop my notes from the workshop, so I thought I would point people in the right direction and also encourage you to please copy over your notes ASAP. You don't need to spend any more time than is required to simply paste them in to the site. If you are having trouble getting the wiki to behave, please forward your notes (by email) to myself, Philipp, Pippa, and/or Gunner, and we will get them in.

  • The notes are being archived within the existing workshop agenda. Scroll down to see the various placeholders.
  • You have to have an account on the wiki, and be logged in, to edit a page. Look in the upper right corner of any P2PU wiki page to see the login link.
  • Some of the links in the agenda lead to blank pages. This means that the page is awaiting your notes! Paste them in!
  • As I said, if you are having any trouble, please just send your materials to one of the organizers. Better that than getting frustrated and not sharing.
If you are curious about specific ongoing developments for P2PU and assessment research, many occurring as a direct result of workshop outcomes, do not hesitate to reach out if you need help getting oriented.

Best,

-Ahrash