Adding relations to views

Cemo

Nov 17, 2020, 5:13:45 AM11/17/20
to ArchiMate

Hi all,

is there any way to display existing relationships of selected application components in views.

In know that Archi adds automatically ALL relations if you drag and drop elements
from the model tree to views. But if I supressed that in the drag&drop and decide later to display certain relations in views, what can I do?

Kind regards

Phil Beauvoir

Nov 17, 2020, 5:19:49 AM11/17/20
to ArchiMate
You could select the concept, open the Properties tab, Analysis tab, and drag and drop the relations in the "Model Relations" table onto the open View. You can also drag and drop from the Navigator tab.

BTW - Archi questions should be asked on the Archi forum (https://forum.archimatetool.com/) as we try to focus only on ArchiMate questions here.

Cheers,

Phil

Cemo

Nov 17, 2020, 6:28:44 AM11/17/20
to ArchiMate
Hi Phil,
many thanks.

When I do that, the cocept is displayed light blue in the view. Can I change that to standard appearance?

Kind regards