How to create a traceability matrix from Archi model?

Caroline Miljours

Feb 13, 2020, 3:02:57 PM2/13/20
to ArchiMate
Hello,
I need to produce traceability matrices from models developed in Archi.
Exporting in CSV doesn't work for me because it's the ID of each item that is imported, not its real label.

Thanks in advance,

Caroline

Santiago Blanco

Feb 17, 2020, 6:17:03 AM2/17/20
to Caroline Miljours, ArchiMate
Hi Caroline,
Based on my experience, you have at least two options to create traceability matrix from models created in Archi.
By one hand, you can export the model in CSV and process this information using a data processing tool: from a script in python to an excel o database.
On the other hand, you can user jarchi(https://www.archimatetool.com/blog/2018/07/02/jarchi/) to perform these tasks. I think this is the best option, but you need to be a patreon of archi to get access to this plugin.

Regards.