case management in Archimate

Pascal

Sep 17, 2018, 5:47:40 AM9/17/18
to ArchiMate
Since we're doing "high-level" procesmodeling in Archimate, as opposed to "low-level" procesmodeling in BPMN, we could be doing high-level  advanced|dynamic|adaptive case management modeling in Archimate as well (as opposed to CMMN), couldn't we? I presume process modeling and business eventing constructs could be applied to this effect

Anyone experience with this and/or pointers to interesting insights online ?  (googling for Archimate AND case management mainly returns hits for Archimate case studies..).

tia
pascal

Adam Ezekiel

Jun 5, 2019, 12:09:35 AM6/5/19
to ArchiMate
Many, many years ago, i referred to the MS CRM ERD diagrams as out-of-the-box.. ms crm has case management.. so it was well documented
salesforce may have something similar, but it might be useful to check out