Modeling an application developed using Azure Function

Giancarlo Carpino

Mar 11, 2020, 10:25:23 AM3/11/20
to ArchiMate
Hi all,
did anyone using Archimate model an application that has been developed using Azure Function?
I'm drawing it and i'm looking for some examples but I can't find anything.
Any help or suggestion is welcomed.

Giancarlo

Robert Chevallier

Mar 21, 2020, 2:40:42 PM3/21/20
to ArchiMate
With the equivalent in AWS, I modeled the lambda function as a component, served by a technological service(AWS lambda), described in detail by application function and exposing the application service.

Giancarlo Carpino

Mar 23, 2020, 6:03:00 AM3/23/20
to ArchiMate

Giancarlo Carpino

Mar 23, 2020, 6:19:33 AM3/23/20
to ArchiMate
More or less I did the same : I modeled the Azure Function as an application component served by a techology service realized by an Azure Resource Group's artifact . Moreover, because this Azure function is used only by another application, I modeled a collaboration between them  assigning it to an interaction wich realizes an application service.  This application service serves the business function