Fwd: Rebecca Kahn posted a new comment at Get to Know Badges in P2PU Badge Maker .

Leigh Blackall

Aug 9, 2012, 4:20:33 AM8/9/12
to open-and-ne...@googlegroups.com

I've been getting a little active over at p2pu, in their open badges course. Peter, I hope you at least will appear :)

Aug 9, 2012, 3:59:59 PM8/9/12
to open-and-ne...@googlegroups.com
I am actively listening, and "actively" lurking….the US summer and trips continue for me, many unplugged:)  I will catch up soon.  Thank you all for the work you are doing.

Thomas

Democratic Living is not given in nature, like gold or water. It is a social construct, like a skyscraper, school playground, or new idea. Accordingly there can be no democracy without its builders, caretakers, and change agents….”-Walter Parker (2003)

Peter Rawsthorne

Aug 10, 2012, 10:12:17 AM8/10/12
to open-and-ne...@googlegroups.com
I'm in the process of working with other in setting up the School of Open badges on P2PU.
have you done this challenge Leigh? https://p2pu.org/en/groups/the-world-of-open-badges/

I was in a hangout with Vanessa just this past Wednesday; http://youtu.be/nEwMN_vttvY

Talk with you soon...

Peter