Hardware version v4

Jan van Dijk

Sep 20, 2013, 7:29:54 AM9/20/13
to open-acce...@googlegroups.com
On the ACCX Products site, I see there is a new version available, version v4:

Open Access v4 boards nearly ready!

A lot of folks have been e-mailing to ask when the new Open Access v4 boards will be ready. They are actually getting made right in Southern California at a small manufacturer near 23b.  I went over to the factory yesterday to sort out a few minor issues, and the first run of PCBs is nearly done. We’re looking at being able to ship product in the next week.

When will the design files be available on the code site? Or are they already there and did I miss them?