Open Access Mega version

Arclight

Nov 26, 2011, 5:21:31 PM11/26/11
to open-acce...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've got an Arduino Mega
version of the Open Access Control in the works. I just finished the
layout and ordered some boards.

It basically does about 2X what the original does, and it's all SMT.

Check out:
http://www.accxproducts.com/content/?p=197

Anyone interested in a board if I have extras?

Cheers,

Arclight

Scott Bailey

Nov 26, 2011, 8:48:33 PM11/26/11
to open-acce...@googlegroups.com
Have you researched pin interrupts?  I fiddled around with this, but failed to figure out how the pin/port/interrupt mapping would work.  Granted, I spent very little time with it...

SB
--
Scott Bailey

Arclight

Nov 27, 2011, 2:04:25 AM11/27/11
to open-acce...@googlegroups.com
So the new one uses all hardware interrupts. For the Mega 2560, this
corresponds to pins 2,3,18,19 being dedicated to readers.

I'm pretty sure that additional interrupts can be assigned in software
like we had with the regular Arduino, but I haven't tested this yet.

Arclight