Bootable RFID Live Hacking System

Wise Cricket

Aug 31, 2011, 12:56:35 PM8/31/11
to open-acce...@googlegroups.com
Impressive!!
Michael Hasse sent me this link to RFID-specific distro: Bootable RFID Live Hacking System
The bootable Live RFID Hacking System contains a ready-to-use set of hacking tools for breaking and analyzing MIFARE Classic RFID cards and other well known card formats. It is built around PCSC-lite, the CCID free software driver and libnfc that gives you access to some of the most common RFID readers. See our tutorial video for a quick introduction on how to break MIFARE Classic RFID card keys using our Live RFID Hacking System.