New on-line store site

Arclight

Oct 16, 2011, 2:19:23 AM10/16/11
to Open Access Control
Hi guys,

Since quite a few people have been asking where to buy the boards,
readers, etc for the Open Access system, I've started a web site to
sell this stuff. Check out:

http://www.accxproducts.com

I'm working on some new designs, including an RS-485 shield to allow
long-range communication between servers and modules, and some more
dev hardware. This is a side-project for me that I hope will make
stuff more available and make some money to keep funding this. </
commercial>

The hardware and software for everything will, of course, continue to
be open-source.

Anyway, I won't continually spam everyone with this, but I thought I'd
put it out there.

Cheers,

Arclight