Open Access v4 is out!

Arclight

Sep 21, 2013, 5:58:48 AM9/21/13
to open-acce...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the new version of the Open Access hardware is shipping. This one features an on-board Arduino compatible, bolt-on Raspberry Pi support and a much cleaner layout. Unlike previous versions, these ship fully assembled and do not require an Arduino to run. They are built locally on an automated pick-and-place line at an awesome small shop near 23b.

Check out:

http://www.accxproducts.com/content/?p=344

Arclight

Will Bradley

Sep 21, 2013, 2:28:56 PM9/21/13
to open-acce...@googlegroups.com
Sweet! Not really related, but I've recently made some great advancements in logging, to get finer-grained info on space usage, audit missing cards, etc:

# of Door Accesses Granted:
5139 (25 today, 115 in the last 7 days)
# of Door Accesses Denied:
12 (0 in the last 7 days)